Radiology Department where advanced technology screening devices are used constitutes an important step in terms of the diagnosis of diseases. Digital images acquired through various medical devices upon requests of specialists are examined by expert doctors and radiology specialists.
Our well-educated and specialized team serve for 24 hours a day at the same quality level at Okan University Hospital Radiology Department. Digital images received from medical devices are safely kept in the digital archive of our hospital and shared immediately with patients and physicians when necessary.
Our screening devices at the Radiology Department:
- 1,5 T Magnetic Resonance (MR)
- Multislice (with 16 and 64 detectors) Computerized Tomography
- Multislice (with 128 detectors) Computerized Tomography
- Ultrasonography (US)
- Colored Doppler Ultrasonography (RDUS)
- Digital Angiography (DSA)
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Direct Rontgen
- Digital Panoramic Cephalometric Rontgen
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Intensity Measurement Device
- 4D Real Time Doppler
- TCD (Transcranial Doppler)